Liquid Caffeine

Posted by

Training officially started last monday for my new account. Not that I really love my old account, but I can't really help to differentiate between my old and new job. New people to meet and a same old brand new environment to adapt. The new account is very nosebleeding and a lot of processed to memorize.

Since the shift is already at night, I have been dealing hardly with sleepiness all the time. For the past three years here in the company, my duty is in the mid morning but had enough time to go on party at night. Now that the shift is new, then I guess I just need to accept the fact that I'm starting to live a no life already.

Great part of our body is composed of liquid. Mine? It's not really that amazing if caffeine has been my blood eversince I worked in a call center industry. For most of us here working, coffee and carbonated drinks have been our favorite drugs to keep us alive and awake.

I'm not really a coffe drinker until such time that you should drink it because you need it not because you just want it. I always tell my mom to stop drinking coffe since I read a lot of references and most of the time read about the bad connotation of drinking coffee. But my Mom would only reply, "I feel weak when I can't drink one".

Sun comes up just a few minutes. Maybe I should sleep now.

1 Comment

  1. elleica Said,

    funny. i've been in the call center or BPO industry (whatever) for more than 4 months now. and i still haven't got the hang of drinking coffee or smoking. i mean i don't drink the beverage nor do i smoke.

    ewan ko tuloy pano talaga ako nakaka survive. haha.

    Posted on June 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM