Hugo

Posted by

I always make sure that I pamper myself from time to time whenever I have the resources. Last month was my birthday but too bad I did not have enough money to throw a party with my friends. I still have my bros and sisters who are in college that I need to cater, so I decided not to have a party anymore.

However, there are so many things I am thankful of even if the birthday boy doesn’t have any party at all. My friend Tony visited me and flew directly from Boracay all the way to Cebu just to cheer me up on my big day. He also gave me a Globe Tatoo mobile broadband as a gift which I am currently using for blogging. Thanks, thanks so much for this.

Also, as a gift to myself, I bought my first luxury fragrance which I don’t usually do. This is a complete box set of perfume from Hugo boss XY. The package comes with a shower gel and an after shave which I really really love to wear during dates and parties. He he he. The smell is even good when blended by sweat. Or is it just me? Im a long fan of Coolwater but I guess I made a right decision by shifting to Hugo for the meantime. Dont get me wrong, I still love coolwater.



I also bought myself a grey v-neck shirt from Refill. I don’t know why, maybe its because Hugo boss XY also comes with grey packaging? I love those embroidered logos on it. Sort of medals attached on it, just so good for a good boy like me. Ha ha ha. So what do you think? Simple eh?


1 Comment

  1. mark Said,

    so Luxurious!
    aehhe!

    napadaan lng!

    Posted on July 23, 2009 at 7:04 PM