In life, there are choices we have to make. Whether we should wake up in the morning or sleep again, go to work or be absent, or be alive or stop breathing. Life has been full of choices, and that is the reason why life is exciting since we don't know what's in store for us.

But what if God gave you a gift, and with that gift lies a series of choices. Let's say He wants us to choose between fame and fortune. What will you choose?

When we try to see ourselves deep down below our skin, there is something we really NEEDED that these two cant replace. But people are just too consumed sometimes of the earthly things this temporary world can offer. It is something no one can replace or even buy.

Everybody wants all of them. But sometimes we cant have them all, I am right? If only I can have both, then why not? I don't want to be in the limelight. I don't want to be famous since being famous means taking away your privacy. I don't want to have fortune, because there will come a time it will be gone. Besides, you cant take your jewelry box in heaven (I assumed?) or even in hell. I just want something while I'm here on earth. Something that will make me famous even without the lights and appearance, something that can make me the richest man in the world, and something I can be proud of when I face people.

If God will give me those two things to choose, then I don't want them. I don't want anything else. All I need is LOVE.

0 cups of coffee