Jingle Bells

Posted by

I spent my xmas inside the four walls of my room together with the one I love. Both alone, holding each other waiting for nothing. That time was the most wonderful time in my life when all I'm wishing is to stop the time and freeze it permanently.

The only sound that we can hear is the choir from a nearby church singing its praises as the time when Christ was born approaches. I can hear angels singing making my soul rest with my own beautiful angel sleeping quietly beside me. I'm lost in her embrace, and I don't wanna go back again to reality if all of this is unreal.

Being with her finally seems eternity. The cold air that enters the room from the opposite veranda door where we lay added a yuletide flavor for our serene environment. I stroked her hair as if I'm playing a harp, slowly feeling each of her strands, watching the movement that my fingers made.

Damn, I'm so in love with this angel...

0 cups of coffee