Losing a Friend

Posted by

 


heart.jpg


I am bad. I didnt think that the words that came out of me will hurt him. He's the only one I have that understands me. Now, everthing is fading into pieces. But he made me angry. And now, I know its my fault why I vent all my heat on him, and I am feeling sorry.



I cursed him on text. Telling how stupid he was for waiting me expect for nothing. I am the type of person who can easily be bored and I cant control my anger sometimes.

I hurt him with my words, but its not me and I never really inetended to say those words. I was just out of my mind this morning. I am so hearltess, well in fact I am now suffering from guilt and regrets. Wish I can win back my friend, but its too late to say the words, "Im sorry".

I dont know, but after saying those bad words, I felt guilty. You know, im not fond of getting angry or having bad emotions to someone, especially my freinds. But I really, I ruined it all. I already lose a one good freind.

If only I can take again my words that i have freed. But its really too late. He's so angry with me. But i hope, its still not late for him to forgive me.

0 cups of coffee